How to Insert Wakacoin Mining Embed Code to Your Site?

After publishing How to mine Wakacoin on your browser? , I started to research how to put mining embed code on my blog. On the one hand, I want to test if I can profit from this mechanism. On the other hand, I want to take this opportunity to introduce this new model to friends who have their own website or blog, so that they can try it.

Before learning how to put Wakacoin embed code on your website, I recommend you firstly evaluate the benefit of embedding the code, then decide to put it or not.

We can see the clear instruction on Each1.net, it says that the website owners can profit 10% mining income from each visitor.

Each1.net allows website owners to put mining embed code on their sites. Once visitors authorize mining, they can use 10% computing power of their devices to mine while browsing the sites. Then, visitors can get 90% mining revenue, while 10% of the profit is shared with website owners. It’s beneficial for both sides and reach a win-win situation.

I think this profit sharing mechanism is an incentive for me. Since all I need to do is to create fabulous contents on my blog. The longer time visitors stay at my blog, the more income I gain.  However, the most important thing is that the visitors need to have Each1.net accounts and keep the accounts logged in while browsing my blog.

The above is my personal opinion, for your reference!

Now, let's get to the point!

The simple 3-Step process for putting Wakacoin embed code on blog:

【Step 1】Login to Each1.net and click the groundhog banner at the bottom of the page, then you will get into mining report page. Next, click the settings icon on the right, then click the "Embed code" in the menu, and you will find your own code. You can stop on this page or copy the embed code first.

【Step 2】Find a place where you can edit the HTML of template of your blog or website. Next, go to the bottom of the HTML code to find </ body>, then paste your own embed code before </ body>, and you're almost done!

【Step 3】After embedding, you can go back to your blog homepage and click on the banner you just embedded. If your mining report appears after clicking the banner, then you have successfully completed! (Remember that your account must in the login state)

Comments

Popular Posts